I have always been a busy bee and running from one job to the next and from one client to the second. If you’re a person like me, you literally DO NOT have time to even run a comb through your hair sometimes. (Sad but true) Here are a few tips that I have learned to always look and feel polished on days when I have 3 hours of sleep, and I rather save my time to go get my latte than style my hair.
- Dry Shampoo! This is literally one of the most amazing inventions ever created. My hair is very fine and thin and overly processed so I only wash my hair every three to four days. What saves me to always have my hair look and feel fresh is dry shampoo. I love the brand Oribe and Klorane.
2. Red lipstick. A little color is the best little “POP” to freshen your look. Nights when I literally sleep three hours and feel and look so tired I just put on some red lipstick and I’m ready to go. I love MAC‘s “Russian Red” and NARS ” in “Cruella”.
3. Messy bun. A quick trendy look. It always looks clean and stylish and looks great for the office or anywhere you go. The messy bun is literally my hair “go-to” when I am on the run and have a million things to do. It keeps my hair out of my way and I don’t need to keep running a brush through it like I do when its down. The messy bun is the best hair do when you are on the run and have a go-go day.
3. Insta-dry nail polish. Of course you have the option to not color your nails but its pretty boring, and being girly I like to have a little color on my nails. The best product out there which I use ALL the time is “Insta-dri” nail polish. It dries in literally 2 min. I leave it in my purse to re-apply if it chips and it’s only $3.00 at WalMart. When I don’t have time to go get a manicure and wait 30 min for my nails to dry at home because I have laundry to do. This is the best “go-to” nail polish on the market for a $3.00 steal.
4. White eyeliner. This is great to open your eyes and make your eyes look fresh even with little sleep. My favorite brand is Paula Dorf in “baby eyes”. Since I have small eyes this also helps my eyes look larger and fresh and clean.
These are my favorite go-to’s when I’m on the go and have little time to polish myself. Hope these tricks help you save time and look fab with or without sleep and coffee. 🙂